Skip to content

SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

236 results found

1. Make text limit on invitations clear

Currently invitations can have longer text put into them than shows up in the invitation (or at least than shows up in the invitation if a user looks in their 'sent' box).

It could be good to either remove the limitation (if it's real), or show the full invite message in the sent area. I had a moment of panic thinking that these people who I was already a little nervous asking to join me in SuperBetter were getting truncated invites that would seem incoherent.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Cant upload my secret ID pic on iPhone or iPad

The option to upload an "avatar" is greyed out on iPhone or iPad ... Haven't tried on laptop yet.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Mobile version and more time between tasks

I'm brand new, and love SB already.

It would be great if there was a Web friendly version of the site for mobile, I use Android.
    It would also be beneficial if there weren't so many challenges set immediately after each other on the weight loss program, as I felt like I couldn't get away from the website, so I could do some other work.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Where is the game?

I don't get this game - or rather, I don't understand how it is a game. It feels like one of those workbook fill in the blanks self-help books. Is there some actual online gaming thing I'm missing. As far as I can tell, I'm just supposed to do a bunch of stuff off-line and then mark whether or not I did it. IS this correct, or is there an actual game that is supposed to happen? Also, what and where is the Activity Wall; I was never brought there.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

SuperBetter uses gameful design to help you achieve your goals – so you’re right that the gameplay itself takes place in the real world, since that’s where you’re trying to achieve your goal! It’s not a game in the sense of a video game, but all of the pieces in it are based on game design principles.

The activity wall is visible on your HQ (you must log in) – click on “Activity” on the left-side menu and you’ll see a list of your actions and have the ability to post status messages. I hope this helps!

5. sorting of various elements

Is it possible to rearrange the order of elements in each section (quests, bad guys, etc)? I have created many of my own but find the order to be contrary to how I use them and now that I downloaded a bunch of super packs its infinitely worse! I either have to scroll WAY down to find what I seek or even worse yet have to dig through a giant list to find it. Just being able to rearrange these lists would be so helpful in getting superbetter. Otherwise I LOVE this "game" and find it immensely helpful in my…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Very Buggy, Poor Interface Design

I am blown away by the idea of this site. I am a fan of Jane McGonigal and a game design student in Montreal (almost finished). I have had a similar idea but of much more limited scope--so I'm definitely a fan of this project. But it seems like an alpha version.

The interface is exceptionally poorly designed and confusing. And buggy. Just a few quick examples.

1) I was able to invite myself as a friend and now appear as my own ally, even having received email saying, "Andrew Kozloski, you have just agreed to be an ally of…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Tracker pre-sets - number should be removed each time

When I take the SuperBetter Tracker or the Well-Being Tracker, it always shows me the number I assigned last time. This is not good because it automatically makes me think, "do I feel better or worse than last time?" rather than, "how do I feel NOW?" Numbers should be removed each time the test is taken.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Tracker reminders

We're supposed to take the "Superbetter Tracker" every week, and the "Wellbeing tracker" each day. But I always forget to take them. Why not set up a reminder? It could show up in the to-do list. I should be optional though, where people could turn off the reminders if they want to (to avoid cluttering up the to-do list).

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. tracking

how long are we suppose to be waiting to see these things that we are "tracking" i would like to actually be able to use the site.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re still in the process of developing the insights page, where you’ll be able to see graphs of your data :) All of your data is being tracked, you just can’t see it displayed yet – but it’s coming!

10. meal planner

I am dong the losing weight power up with stress management right now,.. I think that it would be cool to have quests like eat an apple today or something like that, id like to see a table that I can personalize to the type of fruits and veggies and things that I like and then to have quests that help me put more of those things into my diet,.. also it would be nice to have a meal planner that helps me plan meals and shows calories fat ect. so I can better track the things that I am…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Controlling when I post as me OR my secret identity

I don't understand why I sometimes post as "myself" and sometimes as my "secret identity". It's especially frustrating for my Allies because they don't know that it's two names for the same person. I'd like to be able to control this.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Metric units.

I'd like the option of using metric units, I can't seem to get the hang of imperial units :-)

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. In the to-do list, typo after battling multiple bad guys

Typo:
    When I complete multiple quests, my To Do list says "5 QUESTS COMPLETED!", but the pluralization for "Bad Guy" isn't done correctly when I've battled multiple bad guys. (ex: "2 BAD GUY BATTLED!" rather than "2 BAD GUYS BATTLED!")

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Possibly critical bug: Commenting to one hero, but all heroes can see it?

I'm not sure if this is a bug or it is intentional (to which I would suggest a change), but when I go to a hero's page as their ally, and leave them a message, the message shows up to all heroes that have me as an ally, and for all they know, that message could be for any of them. I also see all of my ally's messages to their other heroes as well. I think messages toward a specific hero need to be private only to that hero so that there is no confusion.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Different site themes

The site design is really great! The only thing though, is that its very girlish though. It would be excellent if the user could choose at least one other theme, maybe a more neutral or masculine theme with darker colors or the such.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. User Interface performance is slow at times

The user interface doesn't provide feedback fast enough in a lot of cases. I find myself clicking twice on a button because I think I must not have clicked it the first time. Responsiveness is also an issue when there are a number of steps to perform an action -- if I'm reviewing my activities and think "Ah, I did that power-up, I should enter it" -- I've got several steps -- enter the power-ups mode, maybe scroll to the right one, view it, click on I did it (maybe twice!) then OK the dialog about points gained. That many…

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. activity list could have "did it again" button for repeatable activities

The activity list has buttons for twitter and facebook -- why not have one for superbetter? Provide a "did it again" button as a quick way to re-enter an activity you've done before.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Tracker "begin" button not working

I just wanted to let you guys know that while I love this program... I got one compliant. The "begin" button isn't working on the tracker portion on the secret lab. It won't work on either my laptop or smartphone

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Broken Hyper-links

Well, first off, the grey text in the title box in this feedback form goes off the screen (Enter your idea or feedback - please look through the existing categories befor-)

And secondly, in my hero's activity log (for lack of a better term) all bad guys, quests, etc. are hyper-linked, however all over these hyper-links appear to be broken and don't get you anywhere

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. crossed up acct after accepting ally

Hmm...LOVE this concept and I accept a bit of beta behavior in a system. Here's mine. I created an account. Showed my wife SuperBetter. SHe made an account. she sent me an ally request by email. We couldn't find an internal request system to connect to my existing account. I accepted her request. It looked like my acct, but no personal icon. I did some ally activities for her. I tried to get back onto myown dashboard and discovered what seem to be a fresh acct. I logged out and logged back in. I got my dashboard but with no…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base