Skip to content

SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

236 results found

1. hyper links broken!?

when I started my journey, clicking on 'injury/illness" or the other on did not take me anywhere, but once I just went to "superbetter.com" I found that I was all signed up and ready. Now I cannot edit anything, or delet my profile because I'm SICK OF THIS already and want to give up. I don't have any major problem, I just thought I could get help motivating myself...so I can't imagine someone with a bigger problem who really needs help must feel. Hyper links do not work! grrrr

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. L

help? editing links not working...is it my browser or the site?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Simple changes for activities page

It would be nice if the activity wall could be colour coded or something similar to make it clear which activities relate to different things (e.g. a different colour or icon when you fight a bad guy compared to activating a power up, another for acheivements that make them stand out more (perhaps showing the badge on the activity wall too?) and definitely making it clearer when something has come from an Ally as this is hard to notice at the moment.

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Tracker pre-sets - number should be removed each time

When I take the SuperBetter Tracker or the Well-Being Tracker, it always shows me the number I assigned last time. This is not good because it automatically makes me think, "do I feel better or worse than last time?" rather than, "how do I feel NOW?" Numbers should be removed each time the test is taken.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. User Interface performance is slow at times

The user interface doesn't provide feedback fast enough in a lot of cases. I find myself clicking twice on a button because I think I must not have clicked it the first time. Responsiveness is also an issue when there are a number of steps to perform an action -- if I'm reviewing my activities and think "Ah, I did that power-up, I should enter it" -- I've got several steps -- enter the power-ups mode, maybe scroll to the right one, view it, click on I did it (maybe twice!) then OK the dialog about points gained. That many…

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Very Buggy, Poor Interface Design

I am blown away by the idea of this site. I am a fan of Jane McGonigal and a game design student in Montreal (almost finished). I have had a similar idea but of much more limited scope--so I'm definitely a fan of this project. But it seems like an alpha version.

The interface is exceptionally poorly designed and confusing. And buggy. Just a few quick examples.

1) I was able to invite myself as a friend and now appear as my own ally, even having received email saying, "Andrew Kozloski, you have just agreed to be an ally of…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. One touch for indicating completion of quests and power ups

It would be really nice if you could indicate the completion of a quest or the use of a power up with one click on the main list instead of having to go to the page for that specific quest or power up

69 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re working on including a small lightning bolt icon that you can click to quickly indicate completion from the list view. We had to make it two initially due to issues we saw in user testing where people would double click and accidentally complete a quest without even seeing what it was :)

8. Make Activity More Like Facebook/Google+ Feeds/Streams... and Fix Links!

I find myself clicking my name and the SB logo to go back and forth between things (not to mention switching from Hero to Ally) when it should be more integrated on one page (like a FB feed or G+ stream).

Also, many things in Activity (and other places) are clickable but don't actually take you anywhere (like achievements or power-ups in your activity or ally's activity, you click them and just return to the page you are on instead of going to the description of that achievement or power-up, very frustrating).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback! We’re looking for the best ways to improve the next version of SuperBetter, and your comments are very helpful. I’ll file a ticket for the broken links and get them fixed. Thank you!

9. I Did This Button for Power-Ups/Bad Guys Lists

It would be nice if the lists of Power-Ups and Bad Guys had little "I did this" icons/buttons next to them that you could click instead of having to click the Power-Up/Bad Guy THEN click "I did this".

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Change the format a little after a bit, say 10 levels?

I'm enjoying what I'm doing. But after 10+ levels it's getting repetitious. How about just changing the format/background/colors or something after 5, 10 or ? levels? I don't necessarily want a whole new game feel, but something? Thanks for listening!

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Different site themes

The site design is really great! The only thing though, is that its very girlish though. It would be excellent if the user could choose at least one other theme, maybe a more neutral or masculine theme with darker colors or the such.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Tracker reminders

We're supposed to take the "Superbetter Tracker" every week, and the "Wellbeing tracker" each day. But I always forget to take them. Why not set up a reminder? It could show up in the to-do list. I should be optional though, where people could turn off the reminders if they want to (to avoid cluttering up the to-do list).

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. unable to edit Bad Guys - Food Devils

I've been unable to put specific foods to avoid in the "Food Devils" description.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there!

Bad Guys that are part of a Power Pack don’t let you edit the descriptions, unfortunately. What you can do is to create a note in your secret lab (click on the lightning bolt beneath the SB logo on your HQ), and then click Notes. You can save your list of your food devils there!

14. Metric units.

I'd like the option of using metric units, I can't seem to get the hang of imperial units :-)

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Broken Hyper-links

Well, first off, the grey text in the title box in this feedback form goes off the screen (Enter your idea or feedback - please look through the existing categories befor-)

And secondly, in my hero's activity log (for lack of a better term) all bad guys, quests, etc. are hyper-linked, however all over these hyper-links appear to be broken and don't get you anywhere

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Where is the game?

I don't get this game - or rather, I don't understand how it is a game. It feels like one of those workbook fill in the blanks self-help books. Is there some actual online gaming thing I'm missing. As far as I can tell, I'm just supposed to do a bunch of stuff off-line and then mark whether or not I did it. IS this correct, or is there an actual game that is supposed to happen? Also, what and where is the Activity Wall; I was never brought there.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

SuperBetter uses gameful design to help you achieve your goals – so you’re right that the gameplay itself takes place in the real world, since that’s where you’re trying to achieve your goal! It’s not a game in the sense of a video game, but all of the pieces in it are based on game design principles.

The activity wall is visible on your HQ (you must log in) – click on “Activity” on the left-side menu and you’ll see a list of your actions and have the ability to post status messages. I hope this helps!

17. Add Note

Sometime quests require you to think and list out something, would it be better to have a note that I can record down something? it is good that it can remind me and help me to think more

(I am not sure whether it is exist or not)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. activity list could have "did it again" button for repeatable activities

The activity list has buttons for twitter and facebook -- why not have one for superbetter? Provide a "did it again" button as a quick way to re-enter an activity you've done before.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Tracker "begin" button not working

I just wanted to let you guys know that while I love this program... I got one compliant. The "begin" button isn't working on the tracker portion on the secret lab. It won't work on either my laptop or smartphone

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. crossed up acct after accepting ally

Hmm...LOVE this concept and I accept a bit of beta behavior in a system. Here's mine. I created an account. Showed my wife SuperBetter. SHe made an account. she sent me an ally request by email. We couldn't find an internal request system to connect to my existing account. I accepted her request. It looked like my acct, but no personal icon. I did some ally activities for her. I tried to get back onto myown dashboard and discovered what seem to be a fresh acct. I logged out and logged back in. I got my dashboard but with no…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base