Skip to content

SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

236 results found

1. Secret Lab Error Message

Each time I complete a Note in the Secret Lab, I get an error message that the site is unavailable.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Internal check lists

I would love to have a way to have sub tasks under a master task. For example. I have a workout routine power-up, within that routine I would like to list the multiple exercises I need to finish within the routine. This would help me keep track of what I need to do to finish the routine.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Personalization

I have downloaded the app but deleted it again because even though I love the idea I am missing a personal page where I can track my personal positive habits I want to implement and also add some habits from your themes. Another great feature would be a function for prioritizing, because it was very confusing where to start and even though I love the idea and the effort to help people to lead more fulfilled lives and become resilient, for me personally it is very important that I put the things first that are important to me, like staying…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Clearer journey

I'm just getting started with SB. IMHO, your concept is beautiful. As a new user, I can feel the heart that has gone in to the creation of your platform.

As a professional digital product person, the journey I'm supposed to be following feels a bit unclear.

While I understand you want me to have options for my personal experience, I imagine users are experiencing some paralysis of choice because it isn't clear what they should do next.

Just an early observation... I'll keep going.

With all respect,

Cam

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Does anyone work over the weekend to address the various issues that people are reporting?

See above. Getting a bit frustrated with the lack of response!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Andy,

We’re a very small company, and we do the best we can, although I’m sorry to hear about your frustrations. Please send me an email at jessica [at] superbetter [dot] com and I’ll see if I can help you out.

6. unable to edit Bad Guys - Food Devils

I've been unable to put specific foods to avoid in the "Food Devils" description.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there!

Bad Guys that are part of a Power Pack don’t let you edit the descriptions, unfortunately. What you can do is to create a note in your secret lab (click on the lightning bolt beneath the SB logo on your HQ), and then click Notes. You can save your list of your food devils there!

7. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. hyper links broken!?

when I started my journey, clicking on 'injury/illness" or the other on did not take me anywhere, but once I just went to "superbetter.com" I found that I was all signed up and ready. Now I cannot edit anything, or delet my profile because I'm SICK OF THIS already and want to give up. I don't have any major problem, I just thought I could get help motivating myself...so I can't imagine someone with a bigger problem who really needs help must feel. Hyper links do not work! grrrr

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Move the activity log so it's not the main focus of the dashboard

Hey I think it would be great if the activity log didn't take up most of the screen for the main page of the dashboard. Personally I don't find the activity log particularly interesting or helpful and I'm not really interested in scrolling through it most of the time, since I have usually just done whatever is showing up there, so I already know what it's going to say. Maybe it could be on a separate page that you have to click to get to, or at least on a side panel so it doesn't take up so much space? …

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Remove/Alter Level 10 Secret Move

I have been touting SB all over the place but now I have a pet peeve. If you haven't gotten to level 10, stop reading..................

Not only do I abhor swearing with a passion, excessive swearing makes me feel absolutely, totally superhorrible. Not to come off as sounding like a moralist and not to disprove the scientific evidence behind swearing, I am not comfortable with the idea of swearing for up to two minutes as a "secret move," especially if this site is for 13 year olds. I know it's wishful thinking but wow guys. :-/ I think this secret…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make it possible to see the stats for more than just one ally

I can only see the activities and goals and information for ONE ally. I cannot see any information for my subsequent allies. Make it possible to switch which ally's stats people are seeing.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Linguistic confounders

Hi folks. Great game. Thank you for your work.

There are some linguistic editing traps in your descriptors. I can show you what I mean, but is there a different place than here? Making my answer clear is hard b/c I can't switch between screens. Email would be ideal but I am not sure where to send. I'm a medical editor and would like to help. Best wishes!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Music

GAME MUSIC: SUPER BETTER GAME SOUNDTRACK. I love to customize SB, and I wish to make my own SB SOUNDTRACK.

MAKE IT SIMPLE: every user can pick up songs from the device's Library, and assign them to "moments" such as Leveling up, visiting HQ, Quests or To Do lists, even when I edit something, or when I Battle my Foes. In that way you can make the game experience more rewardong and friendly...everyone can have his very own music playing (without Copyright problem, I think so)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add "challenges" to list of SuperBetter Feedback categories

Surfing through the feedback ideas, I see several good ideas regarding challenges in SuperBetter. However, even though some of these ideas are very similar to each other, they're scattered through multiple categories, or not categorized at all, probably because users don't know where to put them.

For instance, there are several very similar ideas requesting more challenges or custom challenges in one way or another, but they're scattered between "epic wins", "editing/UserExperience", "wider application of SuperBetter", and at least one has no category at all. Each of these ideas only has ~10 votes, but if they were put together and…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make Daily # of Quests, Power-ups and Bad guys Customizable

I love that the app challenges you to do 3 Power-ups, 1 Bad guy and 3 Quests every day. Some of us may get to a point where we can achieve that # quite easily. It would be neat if we could have the option to increase the challenge level, such as 5 Quests, 2 Bad Guys, 5 Power-ups, etc.
    Ty for this wonderful app!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Combine repeating quests

Hi,
    I am a new user and downloaded a few power packs and realized that some of the quests are repeated in the power packs. All these quests or power-ups or bad guys show up as an individual entry with the logo of the power up. I now have 3 quests with the same title associated with a different power up. Also, my quest page still shows all the quests i completed today. My quest page is getting tremendously long and i am getting lost in the feed. It would be better to combine same quests from different packs and…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Accesability for website

Hello! I just wanted to say, I LOVE the premise of your app. There is nothing else like it! I felt like I couldn't do anything today, but your app totally helped!

A major issue I have with the site, however, is its lack of accessibility. I have a "thing" where bright neon lights will make me physically sick and left to recuperate for hours afterward.

I also have friends I wanted to recommend this app to friends, but the text choice makes it hard for them to read due to dyslexia. My recommendations are this:

Make the homepage less…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. tracking

how long are we suppose to be waiting to see these things that we are "tracking" i would like to actually be able to use the site.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re still in the process of developing the insights page, where you’ll be able to see graphs of your data :) All of your data is being tracked, you just can’t see it displayed yet – but it’s coming!

20. Tutorial

It confused me when the opening page didn't say that this was to familiarize us with the process of Super Better, and instead it seemed like it launched me straight into a very very simplistic game. Might want to label it "tutorial".

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base