Skip to content

SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

26 results found

1. I would recommend a smoother tutorial experience to better retain users

I've just started using SuperBetter and loved it on first usage. I was in what felt like the middle of an amazing tutorial and I put my phone to sleep. When I returned to it, I had to login again (I was using Facebook) despite not quitting the app. Then rather than dropping me where I left off in the tutorial it plopped me into the game proper, making me like I really missed out. After a look around I wasn't sure what I was meant to do next... and don't yet understand what an Epic Win is for example...…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Glossary of Terms

Some of the terms I find on the site aren't readily defined, such as a 'Group Code'--I assume I'd know what it is if I had one--and 'Checking In' with an Ally. Additionally, as previously suggested, it would be nice to have handy definitions for the different resiliences. A glossary defining some of the terms used across SB would be really helpful. Get basic and put brief definitions of Quests, Power-Ups, etc. there, too!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. notification like other parts on your activity feed

when someone comments on something on my activity feed, i end up clicking and expanding all my activities to get to the new comment.

also i'd like to know what changed on my activity feed, like the facebook notification thingie, you'd never miss something an ally commented/liked.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. navigation not as intuitive as it could be

Been exploring the site. I can't figure out how i got to the secret lab page from the main page!

71 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Sarah Dopp responded

Thanks for letting us know! The link to your secret lab is one of the icons under the SuperBetter logo in the upper-left side of the screen (the other icon is Power Packs). Hope this helps, and we’ll look into possibly making this clearer.

5. I don't have an audio card in my computer so I haven't watched any of the video

Would it be possible for the text to be made available?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. What, exactly, do mental, physical, emotional and social mean? (more context tips on hover)

What I think of as mental, physical, emotional, and social resilience, I have different meanings than what SB states their meaning as.

So, when I create new Power-Ups or Bad Guys, I select one of these. But I keep forgetting what the SB definition is. It'd be neat if I could hover over those "mental", "physical" , "emotional" , or "social" buttons and a pop-up tip would provide that short definition.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?