Skip to content

SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

108 results found

1. Ooops! Page

How can the amount of Ooops! pages be reduced? I get them on 99% of my clicks. I say 99% because I can click over 100 times a day and never get an active page. This has been going on for 2 days, and I read it has been going on for a long time. I used "Contact Support" and got an immediate email stating simply they were not going to respond to me at all. I know its a free site and greatly appreciated, but no access and tech support flat out saying they won't help? What's up?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Mobile health market data

Hi,

I'm researching data on mobile market health apps for a university project.

By any chance do you have any figures?

BTW I love your game ;)

Have a great day and thanks a lot!

Daniel

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make an online Journal!

I'm very new to this website, and I am loving it! However, one of the quests mention writing in your journal about your comfort zone. Why not have a feature on here to let us keep a journal? I'm sure that it would be difficult to afford to let everyone have an online link for a journal, but you could create a downloadable app for the computer that opens up something similar to notepad?

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Keep SB free

It is hard to recommend to friends to use SB when it is not free. The website is great, but not as quick nor with any reminders like the app.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add "Reduce" (rather than "Quit") a habit or behavior powerpack.

This would be used to achieve moderation - for example, if you would like to drink less, but not quit drinking.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Organizing tasks and powerpack ideas

Hello,

I love this game and it's really making me aware of my habits and things to change.

I was wondering though if there could be a way to organize the task list (e.g. powerups, quests) so I can more easily see which ones I want to do for the day. The to-do list for quests is helpful, but not enough. I feel bogged down when I see such a massive list, it actually gives me a headache and makes me feel worse (battling one of my bad guys actually involved stepping away from the program when I got a…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Translate to different language

I hope to see this great app being translate to different language (e.g. Chinese), so that we can gain support from our global allies.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ally mode on mobile app

I'd love to be able to go into ally mode from the mobile app. That way if I want to award an achievement or suggest a power up to a friend, I don't have to log onto the website separately.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Printable format for groups/schools/therapy groups/people with intermittant internet access

I have been cutting and pasting some of the superbetter info into word documents and printing them so that i can play Superbetter at my job (i work with at risk youth, 14-17 years with mental health/behavioral problems) but also, any way to play superbetter that doesn't require constant computer/internet access would be good. we've been playing on paper and it's been okay, but not great.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add a phobia category!

If someone has a fear of germs, maybe they should come here to learn how to get over it and live their life!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The weight loss focus, can it be revamped?

HI,
    I love this app. LOve it. Have recommended it to my daughter who is battling depression. I would love to recommend it to my patients but they are eating disorder patients. Is it necessary to put weight loss as a suggestion in your game. Couldn't people figure that out on their own? Or couldn't it be more proactive and positive and be more centered on empowerment and acceptance of body image and health? I know that losing weight if you are overweight is the healthy choice, but with a sharp increase in ED's for women and now men, we…

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please Allow EMOJIs. There are simple bad guy signs, etc..

Bad guys || Quests || Etc.. For those of us that are primarily VISUAL. ? ing there are many of us out there.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. A guide for users without iphones

It would be helpful if there was a system like Superbetter that can be taken with you throughout the day- for people like me without an iphone.

While the site can be accessed after I get home from my lectures, the reinforcers from quest completion and the like come many many hours after the behavior they're reinforcing. I love the site/game, but this delay will hurt its effectiveness.

Previous to discovering this site, I was working on a token reinforcement system based loosely off of Skinner's work. I'd track my "points" with marks on an index card, and arrange a…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Children/Junior version to boost esteem of kids!

I am a pediatric occupational therapist. I work with children of varying abilities, including children who have autism, Asperger's Disorder, sensory processing difficulties, fine motor delays, Down syndrome, and a host of other medical conditions and issues to help them live their lives to the fullest. One thing many of my patients have in common is significant levels of anxiety and poor self-concept. I think it would be great if there was a Superbetter that was designed for children in the 5-8 range and maybe an 8-12 range. Children thrive on what we may consider "minor" accomplishments, such as climbing…

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add Spiritual category

Spirituality is important to my quest. I would like to see this category added. Or, allow the ability to add and name categories yourself.

I would love to add insightful quotes, meditations and spiritual challenges for myself.

Thanks!

I absolutely LOVED the TedTalk!
    Jill

601 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Deepening the Secret Identity

I'd like to start this message by saying that I adore the concept of this website and I've been surprised just how quickly (and almost instinctually) I have been able to embrace the act of gaming in real life, though I've had a "secret identity" of sorts for a while, now. One of the things that really sparked my imagination a few years back was beginning to envision myself as a separate person to which I could empathize with - she became a heroine to the exaggerated form of my own story. That heroine changed just as I did, as…

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Custom challenges

Hi,

I'm really loving Superbetter so far! However, one thing that I believe could improve the experience (mine at least) is the ability to specify a custom challenge. The current pre-specified challenges don't quite cover my situation, but I can still really use Superbetter to, well, get better.

For challenges outside the predefined ones, you have the 'Just getting Superbetter' challenge, but that's not very descriptive if you do have a specific demon that you are battling, but it's not listed. The challenge is displayed quite prominently in the interface, so being able to specify one of your own could…

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. SuperBetter in many languages for a SuperBetterWorld!

Hello,
    I'm discovering SuperBetter and I find it SuperInterresting! It would be nice to be able to choose the language.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. a few tips i find major.

good afternoon,

my name is jeffery and i'm 34 living in metro detroit. i've never been a "gamer," up until 8 months ago when a friend insisted i buy an xbox 360. since that day i've been on it at least 10 hours a day, 7 days a week (yes, i know!). i'm an internet marketer and day after day i would study myself as to why a "non-gamer" could be so addicted to this machine. microsoft are excellent marketers.

i'm telling you this because when i watched and re-watched the 2012 ted talk 3 times last night i was…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. More inclusion of mental health issues in PowerPacks and throughout the site.

I do love super better, and Id love to recommend it to more people online. I think it has work it can do to further establish itself.
    I'm sure you're aware that there are numerous online communities, Tumbl being one, where people often anonymously discuss their issues and some aim to offer support and recover, but far too often the circulation of negative thinking is damaging to the whole community.
    SuperBetter has the positive vibe and motivation needed to provide a helpful tool, and supportive community for those looking to recover.

Issues in particular I think could have some incorporation…

75 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base