Skip to content

SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

112 results found

1. Trouble Adding Allies

My friends and I are trying to add each other as allies by inviting them through facebook. When we click on the Facebook invitation that they have sent us, it just links it back to a facebook page, rather than to SB. The invitation doesn't show up in the invitation list. Copying the link into a different web browser worked. The initial issue occurred in Firefox and Chrome and it was fixed by copying the link to Internet Explorer and Firefox in the respective instances.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  allies  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Being able to remove allies

I would like to be able to remove certain allies, if they don't prove to be that beneficial.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  allies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make allies easier to add

First let me just say that this site is Ah-MA-ZING, I am head over heels. The interface is easy to use/understand, very beautiful and incredibly well designed. HIGH EFFING FIVE!!

That said, I would love it if it were easier to add allies, in the forums everyone seems confused about it and I admit, it's a disconnect between who you're talking with in the forum and who you're allies with on the SB site at times.

I suggest:
    - integrating forum into SB.com instead of it being on a diff. platform so we can easily add allies there instead of…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Show who Liked things

It would be cool if clicking on the number of Likes an item has would show you who liked it. Right now, it either makes me like the post, too, or does nothing if I've already liked it. Some of my allies aren't vocal, so I'd like to be able to see who's been watching and offering their quiet support.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Better labeling of Ally area

I've been realizing I've been contacting support rather than giving feedback. My apologies.

So one thing I noticed is that the Ally section seems to reuse a lot of the formats of the hero section of the website. This means that when (I think) I'm looking at my Ally's information (say for example their resiliences) all the text on the page reads as if I am reading my own and there is no indication I am looking at one of my hero's resilences.

Also there appears to be no way to figure out a Hero's level? Was that intentional?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Check-In Reminder / History

It would be awesome if accepting a Check-In from an ally actually did something. Once accepted, it seems to just disappear into the ether. It would be great if there was a reminder, maybe on the ally page, right below the name of the ally who scheduled the check in.

In general, I'd love to have a history of suggestions... but I think I put that under another request ;P

53 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  allies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Reason for Declining Suggestions

When declining a suggestion, it would be cool if I could tell my ally why. It would also be great to see a history of suggestions somewhere, as one I decline today might seem more achievable at some point down the road.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Facebook Ally invitation problem

I requested several allies through Facebook, and none of those invitations are showing up on my pending invitations list. The invitation I sent by e-mail does show up. I did manage to connect with one ally on FB who was already on SB. But I can't see anything about her when I try to 'check in.'

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. More flexibility in inviting allies.

It would be useful to be able to find aliies in the system via Secret Identity or Username, etc. Some people who know each other online in other forums (e.g., HealthMonth, which I belong to) are struggling to connect with their buddies in that system...since not everyone is willing to divulge their email address.

To connect in SB becomes a very klugey process indeed. I have posted an enquiry on the forum too find out the way to do this..but no response.

Many people involved don't use Facebook (not everyone does) so that isn't an option.

Thank you.

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. An Easier Display

So right now it's very difficult for newcomers to navigate their way around SuperBetter! I suggest a more streamlined setup that is similar to other social media like Facebook. I would love it if there was a main activity wall that showed my activity and all of my allies activity so that I could easily see what everyone is up to and comment on it. Also I would love it if when I added an ally they automatically added me, kind of like when you add a friend on facebook. It took me and my friends a lot of confusing…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Seeing what your hero does

I login to see what has been done in the last day to offer encouragement. They post up about beating bad guy or doing this or that quest. There is a link so I click it.

It just reloads the page. instead of finding out what that particular thing is about.

Could you make a little pop up or something (not pulling me away from the page, because that would get tedious fast) just to give some info.

With somethings I can see be clicking through to their bad guys and such, but not all. For example if they have…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Rock skill won't trigger unless...

Currently, I only appear to get "rock" skill if I do Quest or Award - Shadowing doesn't seem to trigger the rock skill, and I can't log a "checked in" - my hero seems to have to do that.
    All this means the game is either really aggressive or completely passive on my part.
    Shouldn't shadowing trigger "rock"?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make a clear invitation link to get allies.

Make a clear invitation link to get allies.
    Right now you can either invite by email or facebook.
    I'd like to ally with people that I don't want to share my email or facebook with. I'd like to be able to copy and paste a specific invite link that I can post in the right forum topic after my description and the desorption of my objectives.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. incorrect description

On this page: https://www.superbetter.com/heroes/52023/quests/1523604 the reader is referred to the HQ button at the bottom of the screen? There seems to be no such button. However, I did find the "invitations" link at the top right corner of the screen. Maybe the description is incorrect?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ability to add allies to reach out to who don't have to join the game directly

I'd really like to be able to list people as an ally and keep that separate from having them have to join the game. Like a REMINDER that "these are people I can reach out to" - partially because one of them is my mom who doesn't have email (and doesn't want to have email - I KNOW).

77 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  allies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hah! I think we all have relatives like that :D It’s a totally legit point I’ll keep in mind as I design. Obviously for business purposes we like to get as many people into the game as possible, but there are always going to be those for whom the game just isn’t working/isn’t fun/isn’t what they want to engage with, and that doesn’t mean they couldn’t still be perfectly legit allies to someone the game DOES work for. Hm hm hm! Excellent point; thanks for bringing it up.

16. sending quests

Is it possible to send available quests or power-ups to allies? I can view the quests and power-ups, but the only option I have when trying to send them is to copy and paste the text from that quest or power-up into the text box and then send it.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Swapping out allies as needs change

It occurs to me that allies we find at the beginning of our journeys may not be ideal for each other's needs later on.

For instance, If I am currently working on getting better from surgery, but I know I am later going to want to work on macrame, my allies who are also recovering from surgery may not want to follow me on that journey.

Is there a way for allies to 'break up' when they are no longer finding each other useful without it being hurtful?

Could there also be a way to introduce allies to someone new…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ally Suggestion Disappears!

An ally made a suggestion. I read it. Clicked it and it is gone! I wanted to reply/comment on it and now I can't find it... :(

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  allies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

When you accept a suggestion, you should get taken to the create quest screen, with the description your ally gave you preloaded. From there, you can save it to officially add it to your quest list. Which of those screens didn’t show up for you?

19. Ally Login Names Not Secret Identity?

When I click on Allies, I see different names than their Secret Identities so I have no idea who each ally is.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  allies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Clicking on links in activity takes me to... activity?

I have to check and see if this happens on my activity page as well but when on my ally's activity page I sometimes click on bad guys or power-ups I don't know and expect I will go to the page that explains what they are... but instead I go back to the activity page. D'oh!

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  allies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?