How can we improve SuperBetter?

android app (or mobile web view)

I would really love to have an android app (or a mobile-friendly webpage, with fewer graphics and an uncluttered interface). Sometimes, it doesn't work for me to sit down in front of a computer to use SuperBetter (as one of the things I'm struggling with is RSI, on my bad days when I really need a power-up or two it's not always good for me to do).

10,667 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    WilliamWilliam shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Karl WilburKarl Wilbur shared a merged idea: Android App  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: great idea. let us know when it's available. on Android.  ·   · 
    EDED shared a merged idea: Create an Android app  ·   · 
    Brandon GatzBrandon Gatz shared a merged idea: Android please  ·   · 
    Larissa GreenLarissa Green shared a merged idea: Android App!  ·   · 

546 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AmandaAmanda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was using superbetter every day, but am unfortunately not really using it at all anymore because I fall behind when just using a computer.

• KariGKariG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add an Android app.

I see in this thread that you once had one and removed it to work on it... can you give us an update, just a ballpark idea of when we might see it? Thanks!

• caffecaffe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had the app for a while this spring, but it disappeared from play-store and stopped working on my mobile devices, what happened?

• cotmirecotmire commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just adding my vote for an Android app, hope it's back on the Play store soon!

• TaraTara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just listened to you on the Tim Ferriss podcast. ANDROID APP PLEASE!

• ChristineChristine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't play Superbetter on my browser from my Android phone because I get a warning that the site is unsafe. Please create a secure Android app!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, please, please an Android app. Thanx god I have a 7inch phablet, so I can play your web-version, but an Android app would be superbetter !!!

• knoxknox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was using the android app (as others have mentioned) and then it stopped working.

i'm not sure why you would choose to make this *less* available than it has been in the past. and have people who would like to use it need to come and vote, when surely its use in the past was a good indicator of a market for an android app.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love, along with a bunch of friends of mine, a android app. Any app in the works since 2012?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 27 28

Feedback and Knowledge Base