How can we improve SuperBetter?

android app (or mobile web view)

I would really love to have an android app (or a mobile-friendly webpage, with fewer graphics and an uncluttered interface). Sometimes, it doesn't work for me to sit down in front of a computer to use SuperBetter (as one of the things I'm struggling with is RSI, on my bad days when I really need a power-up or two it's not always good for me to do).

10,455 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    WilliamWilliam shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Karl WilburKarl Wilbur shared a merged idea: Android App  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: great idea. let us know when it's available. on Android.  ·   · 
    EDED shared a merged idea: Create an Android app  ·   · 
    Brandon GatzBrandon Gatz shared a merged idea: Android please  ·   · 
    Larissa GreenLarissa Green shared a merged idea: Android App!  ·   · 

534 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • TaraTara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just listened to you on the Tim Ferriss podcast. ANDROID APP PLEASE!

• ChristineChristine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't play Superbetter on my browser from my Android phone because I get a warning that the site is unsafe. Please create a secure Android app!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, please, please an Android app. Thanx god I have a 7inch phablet, so I can play your web-version, but an Android app would be superbetter !!!

• knoxknox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was using the android app (as others have mentioned) and then it stopped working.

i'm not sure why you would choose to make this *less* available than it has been in the past. and have people who would like to use it need to come and vote, when surely its use in the past was a good indicator of a market for an android app.

I would love, along with a bunch of friends of mine, a android app. Any app in the works since 2012?

• MikeMike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

would love this to come to android! Rock on Jane McGonigal, stay awesome.

I vote for an android version of SuperBetter! My grandmother just got diagnosed with three different forms of cancer in the last few months, and I feel this would be a perfect way for her to boost come confidence and connect the whole family during this time.

I was just introduced to Superbetter and would love to be able to play on my Android device! I am sending in a vote to make a SuperBetter App. available, please! :)

• Kate SignorelliKate Signorelli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I bought the Android app and I loved it. It stopped working several weeks ago, and it was removed from Google Play. It was helpful to be able to use the app on the go, in the moment, as opposed to sitting down at my computer at the end of the day, trying to retrace my steps. I am still able to access the SuperBetter website from my phone, but it is somewhat less motivating than the app. Please bring SuperBetter back to Android! Thank you!

• Elizabeth BushElizabeth Bush commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't know why the android app isn't important to them. It is documented that there are more Android users than Apole users. This means that for every person using the iOS app, there is another who would be using the Android app. I haven't turned on my computer in months, and the site is hard to navigate on the phone. Please bring back the Android app ao that we can get superbetter, too.

I used to use a superbetter android app, used it when I felt down. I'm very low again and I go to use it and it's gone?! Please bring it back asap!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 26 27

Feedback and Knowledge Base