Skip to content

SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2 results found

1. A graceful way to finish the game?

SB is very new, so this probably hasn't come up yet, but do you have ideas for player exit strategies? If so, what are they?

One of the things about setting this up as a game is that it makes self-improvement fun. This fun-ness is removed if a player is tied in, either by a feeling of responsibility to allies, or just by a design quirk that assumes that there will always be another hill to climb.

That way lies problematic use because superbetter has become an obligation/job rather than fun. It becomes a demotivational spiral that the player is…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Right now, when you accomplish an Epic Win, you have the option of choosing your next Epic Win, or declaring yourself “SuperBetter”. When you declare yourself SuperBetter, you’ve finished the game – and it encourages you to go out and live the life you’ve created for yourself. We’ll be here when you come back, whenever that is :)

As far as being an ally, you can always be “just an ally” and we’re working on ways to remove yourself from being someone’s ally if you don’t want to (currently, only heroes can break the hero/ally link).

2. Editing the To Do list

I want to be able to edit my To Do list. Right now the list thinks I need to complete three quests that I can do "anytime", and there's no way to remove them and add other quests. This defeats the purpose of the list.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If you don’t have any quests scheduled for a particular day, the To Do list will recommend three quests from your list that aren’t scheduled. You can add quests to your To Do list simply by editing them and setting a reminder for the specific day you want them to appear :)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base