Skip to content

SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

12 results found

1. Make comments made by allies stand OUT

Right now I am mostly aware of my allies making encouraging comments via e-mail. I'd like to actually see them on the site. But to see their comments I have to scroll through my own activity (sometimes a depressing activity) and carefully investigate if any of the "comment" links have become little links that say "1 comment" this is a very small difference. I don't want to see what I have done nearly as much as I'd like to see if someone had anything to say about it. I wish that comments were automatically expanded and made to stand out…

254 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  16 comments  ·  allies  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ability to add allies to reach out to who don't have to join the game directly

I'd really like to be able to list people as an ally and keep that separate from having them have to join the game. Like a REMINDER that "these are people I can reach out to" - partially because one of them is my mom who doesn't have email (and doesn't want to have email - I KNOW).

77 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  allies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hah! I think we all have relatives like that :D It’s a totally legit point I’ll keep in mind as I design. Obviously for business purposes we like to get as many people into the game as possible, but there are always going to be those for whom the game just isn’t working/isn’t fun/isn’t what they want to engage with, and that doesn’t mean they couldn’t still be perfectly legit allies to someone the game DOES work for. Hm hm hm! Excellent point; thanks for bringing it up.

3. Add allies from Twitter and Facebook friends.

I would like to be able to send ally requests to twitter and Facebook friends rather than just via email.

I actually don't know most of the email addresses for some of my better friends online.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  allies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ally Suggestion Disappears!

An ally made a suggestion. I read it. Clicked it and it is gone! I wanted to reply/comment on it and now I can't find it... :(

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  allies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

When you accept a suggestion, you should get taken to the create quest screen, with the description your ally gave you preloaded. From there, you can save it to officially add it to your quest list. Which of those screens didn’t show up for you?

5. Ally Login Names Not Secret Identity?

When I click on Allies, I see different names than their Secret Identities so I have no idea who each ally is.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ally dashboard: the shadow task never updates

Whether I like items in my ally's activity wall or not, whether I comment or not, the ally dashboard always shows the shadow task as incomplete for the day.

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  allies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. My ally suggested a check-in but there is nothing on the site!

I got an email from superbetter.com saying my ally "suggested a Check In." and to click the link "Go to your Secret Headquarters to see what it is."

I clicked the link... and there is nothing there. Where do I find this?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  allies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hmm. That’s incredibly peculiar. What happens if you change the last part of the URL while you’re at your Secret HQ to be /suggestions instead of /secret_hq (I think that’s what it is, might be slightly different). That is the hard link directly to your suggestions page. Does anything show up?

OLDER RESPONSE——
    On the left hand side of your secret HQ, there should be a link that says SUGGESTIONS (in the same place as the links that say ACTIVITY, QUESTS, ALLIES, etc). When you click that, you should be able to see the suggestions. Let me know if it’s not working!

8. I'm getting Ally emails, but no requests on the Allies page

Is this related to "Ally trouble continues"?
    My prospective hero has tried re-sending the email, but nothing is showing up.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Feedback on problems with setting allies

It seems difficult to get allies on your page to stay there! My ally and I keep disappearing from each other's pages. I think it must be technical glitch- not my area of expertise so no suggestion I am afraid.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  allies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Are my facebook friends SuperBetter users?

I'd like to be able to make allies of my existing network, and you're already connected somewhat to facebook...

Ideally, I'd want to be able to first connect to my friends who are already using this app, then to invite friends to join

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  allies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Letting other people on facebook know you’re playing SuperBetter is something of a privacy issue. Because SuperBetter is health related, we don’t want to be telling the world you’re using it – even if it’s theoretically people you know and have approved to be on your social network.

We’re working on adding more levels of privacy, so that if you want to let your facebook friends know you’re playing, you can, but for now we’re sticking with the ‘better safe than sorry’ policy and not making any of that information visible.

11. Ally Invitation Trouble

After (finally) receiving my ally invitation, I finally realized I had to log out to accept it. But once I finish reading about the skills (compass, heart, etc) and go to practice the skills, the site breaks and the connection isn't completed. I've tried it several times and my ally and I are still not really connected. It's really hampering my SuperBetter experience.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  allies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Forum for just Hero and Allies

Some sort of forum (or perhaps a blogging or microblogging format thing) for keeping up with all of your allies at once would be a great help, I think. Where everyone can converse and talk about new ideas, how things are going, or where you could simply post so your allies know how you're doing outside of discrete events like quest completions.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  allies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?