Skip to content

SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. My current and peak resilence are always the same number

even when I dont complete quests or loose battles with bad guys or don't do anything my current and peak resilience are the same.

70 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Right now it’s hard to be below peak if you’re an active player. Your resilience will only go down if you don’t do an activity that boosts it for several days, or if you take an inventory in the Secret Lab and report that you’re not feeling well.

2. Get Rid of the Current Points vs. Peak Points--so demoralizing

Here I've achieved level 25 and keep slogging away despite not having the incentive of reaching new levels. If I get an achievement a month, it seems to be a miracle despite my logging in practically every day and working and working and working and now you're making me feel bad by having my current points lower than my peak points. It's so demoralizing to be working so hard and have your computer system say, "nope, that's not enough". I HATE it and it has the potential of driving me away from Superbetter. Seeing my points rise was the last…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Emily, I sincerely appreciate your feedback and am sorry to hear you’re feeling SuperDiscouraged because of this. Our intention was to help motivate players to reach their goals, but we understand that everyone is motivated differently. I do hope you’ll stick with SuperBetter and promise I’ll keep an ear out on player feedback around this change (and the whole site too!). ~Rose

3. Peak resilience increases with current resilience even when peak is higher than current is

My peak resilience has been 4 higher than my current resilience for the last level or two. The peak keeps increasing past what I've ever actually achieved. I've kept track, and my resilience has increased in the specific categories it seems to be adding points to, so the deficit cannot be explained by only been adding points to the other two categories. Looks like a bug to me.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base