Skip to content

SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

66 results found

1. Adding an Ally

We should be able to add an ally through facebook by searching our contact book. Would be very handy.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  allies  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. need a link back to superbetter game on the forum site

just a simple link back to the game from the forum. better yet, integrate a forum in the game space via a wrapper, maybe? I don't want to be taken away from the game menu when interacting with the forum. this game rocks. there's also some other little navigation things but I want to play more to see if it's just me or the game flow. keep up the good work. this has serious potential to be a positive force in people's lives.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Help! I already started playing and this thing says it does not recognize my email address.

I'm really into this...where am I? I already did some work on this.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Caryn,

I believe I sent you an email about this a few days ago – any of your game data prior to March 9 wasn’t saved. This is because we had so many changes to the platform that it was impossible to bring in the old game data. You’ll have to create a new account and set up your game on the new platform, but hopefully once you see all the improvements you’ll find that it is worth it. :)

Cheers,
    Jessica.

4. User name bug

when I log in using facebook it wont let me change my username to one that has not been taken

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I cannot see my allies at all. My friend can see me but I can't see her. Lame.

I received the email from her inviting me after I had invited her. I clicked on it but nothing is different. I far as I can tell the allies part does nothing.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  allies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This’ll be better in V2, but right now you need to click on your username at the top right of the screen and select “Visit Heroes” – this will let you see all of the heroes to whom you’re an ally :)

6. being an ally and a competitor

I am playing superbetter and invited an ally who is also playing superbetter and, in turn, wants me to be her ally. The problem is we can't seem to access eachother's headquarters when we're already logged in. It seems I have to create two accounts, which seems unneccessary.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  allies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Nope! You don’t have to create two accounts. If you go up to the top right corner and click your username, you’ll see an option “Visit Heroes”. This will let you see the other people for whom you are an ally. If that’s not working, it probably means your accounts aren’t linked yet. There’s currently a glitch where you have to be logged out before you click the link in the ally invitation email, otherwise it won’t go through.

1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base