Skip to content

SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

66 results found

1. Facebook permissions

I log in with facebook. I am asked every time that I do whether Facebook can post on my behalf, something that I don't want to allow. But I can't disallow this, I only get the option to "skip" it, meaning that I have to go through this step every time I log on. Seems unnecessary.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Okay! This should be fixed now. Thank you SO much for bringing this to our attention. SuperBetter will never EVER post anything publicly unless you explicitly ask us to – so there’s no need for permissions like that. They have been removed :)

2. Learn Guitar "epic win"

I've done a few online courses for learning guitar. I know it's not a "physical" or "emotional" HEALING process, but is really is both physical and mental. I was wondering if anyone else has put this type of step by step, song by song, challenge by challenge epic win together, with quests, bad guys, power ups, etc into SuperBetter. I think it'd be a great idea.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  epic wins  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Free stats?

I got + stats for a tutorial quest. It made me feel like I was given it instead of me earning it, will I actually get better or will I just be told that I am getting better?

Thanks for you work :)
    -Vai

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  quests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We didn’t want to put stats behind any sort of wall – but we wanted an integrated way to let people know about it. By mentioning it as an unlock at level 2, we were trying to both get people’s attention on a cool part of the experience and also give you access to it as early as possible :)

4. Super Better in a post disaster context

I have a hunch that Super Better could help lots of people deal with the ongoing impacts of natural disasters such as the ongoing earthquakes in Christchurch, NZ. I see in my own ChCh family, people suffering from long-level but chronic fatigue, anxiety, fear, etc. What would the experts say about using it in that context?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Even though we’re currently marketing SuperBetter for health/wellness, the core psychology and research behind it is universal, and can be applied to just about anything. SuperBetter is about breaking goals down into manageable, accomplishable tiny steps and being able to see the progress you’re making along the way. It builds resilience: the ability to stay positive, optimistic, and hopeful even in the face of sometimes cataclysmic challenges. To me, that sounds like something they could certainly use.

5. Superbetter is like 43things but way more fun!

I remember trying to compose my list of 43 things and being able to browse through other people's goals, feeling inspired by the community and giving voice to what I wanted to accomplish. Superbetter goes a step further and makes the process fun and engaging. I wish there were any easier way to see what other people's challenges are and see them in one big visualization. It would also be nice to tag challenges so that you could see similar challenges arrayed together.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Weekly Quests Keep Reappearing as needing to do Today

Some of my weekly quests, like weighing myself, keep showing up every day and often even right after enter in my weight. It made it really confusing because I could have sworn that it said once a week, something which also a good practice when you are trying to lose weight because it can fluctuate during the week and even the day. I was so confused that I entered my weight for 3 days and now my quest which I'm supposed to repeat 6 times total will be done 2 weeks before its supposed to because it kept popping up…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  quests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allies not showing up on dashboard.

I have 3 allies, all added successfully. They show up when I click on the ALLY navigation on the left of the screen. However... only the first of them shows up on my dashboard... so I can't see the others activities, can't comment on them, send suggestions, etc. It's really frustrating to me and to them. Your help is appreciated.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  allies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In this case, everything is working correctly – it’s just confusing! Ally relationships aren’t mutual. They’re more like following someone on Twitter. Just because you follow someone, doesn’t necessarily mean they follow you. It sounds like three people became your allies, but only one of them invited you to be their ally. Let me know if that makes sense.

8. On the meditation Power up theres an error in the description

The meditation powerup says: "Meditation does wonders for our mind. Take a few moments to meditate and see how you feel. You can use a guided meditation practice (<a href="http://marc.ucla.edu/body.cfm?id=22">see suggestions</a>) if you like." I think the html code is a little wonky and needs to be adjusted. :)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  power-ups  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I would like to be able to delete a quest but can't

I opted to try one of the power packs, but would like to modify or delete one or two of the quest items, either because that quest doesn't apply to my situation, doesn't work for me, or would work better if I could modify the description.

Thanks!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Delete Account

You should give people the ability to delete their account. No one wants to feel locked in just to check it out.

I love the concept, I just don't think I will have time for it. A smart phone app would be better, IMHO

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Sarah Dopp responded

You can now delete your account by visiting your Profile page and clicking “Delete”.

Our iPhone app is also now live in the app store!

11. customizing powerpacks

I got a powerpack, but some of the bad guys don't apply to me. I see where I can add new ones, but can I delete the ones I don't like?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  powerpacks  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. a way to change the challenge that i started with

since this doesn't seem to be possible, i presume that i need to abandon the current account, and create a new one?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there!

You can change your challenge area at any time by clicking on the text below the banner saying “I’m getting SuperBetter at…” on your HQ (you must be logged in.) This will show your current challenge. Click the grey “edit” link on the right side, and you can select a new challenge area. :)

13. android app (or mobile web view)

I would really love to have an android app (or a mobile-friendly webpage, with fewer graphics and an uncluttered interface). Sometimes, it doesn't work for me to sit down in front of a computer to use SuperBetter (as one of the things I'm struggling with is RSI, on my bad days when I really need a power-up or two it's not always good for me to do).

10,659 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Non time specific quests

So, I have a whole lot of quests to do this week, but I haven't set a specific date. Anyway, they don't seem to show up as me needing to do them, even though I clearly need to get started on them if I want to finish them all by the end of the week.

I reckon they should appear.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Resetting activities each day

I figured that on a new day your old quests would sort of be temporarily forgetten, and that the website would prompt you saying '3 quests yet to be completed'.

Instead, the site remembers that I already completed 7 quests a few days ago, and it has a big friendly tick. This gives me the impression that I did something already, and I don't need to bother doing anything.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  quests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Avatars & icons

Need ability to upload photo avatars/icons in our profile. This way when we and our allies/heroes appear in our activity stream, we can easily distinguish them.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can do this by clicking your username in the upper right, going to EDIT MY PROFILE, and then click SECRET IDENTITY and then the edit button at the bottom of the screen. You’ll be able to upload a photo of yourself :)

17. iphone app a must for my own workflow

I just wanted to chime in... I Love the concept and execution of the website, but in order for this to stick in my own day to day life, I need an iPhone app. The website just isn't usable on a smartphone and the majority of my interaction will be away from my home computer.

I know that it is in the works, but until you launch with it, I can't see sticking with this or recommending it to my friends.

Long story short, keep doing what you're doing... and let me know when the iPhone app is good to…

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  mobile app  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Cannot remove quests even when power pack is removed

I realize I wanted to create my own quests, but the quests from removed power packs still clog my quest list. I would like a way to: a) remove all quests form a power pack when I remove that power pack. b) remove quests I do not want to complete at this time individually from the quest list.

71 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  quests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey everyone! So this fix has been pushed – now when you click on the Power Pack icon (the box with the lightning bolt below the SB icon), you’ll see a tab that says My Power Packs. Click on it, then find the Power Pack you want to remove, click View, then click “Remove Power Pack.” This will remove the ENTIRE Power Pack (including Bad Guys and Power Ups.)

To delete a specific quest from a Power Pack, just find that quest in your quest log, click View, then click “Delete” under the “I Did This” button. I hope this helps, and thank you all for your patience while we got this fixed!

19. Vanquishing Bad Guys

Hey, so when we're "battling" we have the option to "Vanquish" however, this doesn't seem to actually work. We get a lot of points for clicking vanquish, but then it still remains in our list of bad guys. If we no longer need to battle that one, and have therefore vanquished it, shouldn't it be removed from the list of bad guys?

Maybe you could create an achievement type wall. A place where all your vanquished bad guys go and you can see the ones you've overcome. Then, if one comes back to haunt you, you could re-activate it so…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  battles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ease of navigation back to dashboard

Unless there is an easy way to get back to the dashboard* that I haven't found, I suggest that you create one. After I activate a couple of Power-ups, I use my back-arrow to get back to my assignments for the day, but it takes numerous steps to get there. *Is that the name for the place where I can see my assignments for the day?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?