Skip to content

SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

66 results found

1. A graceful way to finish the game?

SB is very new, so this probably hasn't come up yet, but do you have ideas for player exit strategies? If so, what are they?

One of the things about setting this up as a game is that it makes self-improvement fun. This fun-ness is removed if a player is tied in, either by a feeling of responsibility to allies, or just by a design quirk that assumes that there will always be another hill to climb.

That way lies problematic use because superbetter has become an obligation/job rather than fun. It becomes a demotivational spiral that the player is…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Right now, when you accomplish an Epic Win, you have the option of choosing your next Epic Win, or declaring yourself “SuperBetter”. When you declare yourself SuperBetter, you’ve finished the game – and it encourages you to go out and live the life you’ve created for yourself. We’ll be here when you come back, whenever that is :)

As far as being an ally, you can always be “just an ally” and we’re working on ways to remove yourself from being someone’s ally if you don’t want to (currently, only heroes can break the hero/ally link).

2. show if a quest has already been done today

RIght now, I have several quests that need completion every day. But when I tick them off, they don't show if they have been completed already today. Maybe turn the "today" under the View button into "completed today" after completion?

88 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  quests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. spelling edit

It looks like "brain" is misspelled in this sentence...

In mindfulness and brian expert Dr. Dan Siegels analogy, mindfulness is the lens that helps bring difficult experiences into focus.

...Thanks : )

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. To Do list not recognizing quest completion

I have daily questions that don't include reminders every day. When I complete them*, they don't get "checked off" the To Do list.

*Initially I assumed that I had not fully indicated their completion, but that wasn't the problem.

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  quests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Facebook permissions

I log in with facebook. I am asked every time that I do whether Facebook can post on my behalf, something that I don't want to allow. But I can't disallow this, I only get the option to "skip" it, meaning that I have to go through this step every time I log on. Seems unnecessary.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Okay! This should be fixed now. Thank you SO much for bringing this to our attention. SuperBetter will never EVER post anything publicly unless you explicitly ask us to – so there’s no need for permissions like that. They have been removed :)

6. Editing the To Do list

I want to be able to edit my To Do list. Right now the list thinks I need to complete three quests that I can do "anytime", and there's no way to remove them and add other quests. This defeats the purpose of the list.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If you don’t have any quests scheduled for a particular day, the To Do list will recommend three quests from your list that aren’t scheduled. You can add quests to your To Do list simply by editing them and setting a reminder for the specific day you want them to appear :)

7. Resetting activities each day

I figured that on a new day your old quests would sort of be temporarily forgetten, and that the website would prompt you saying '3 quests yet to be completed'.

Instead, the site remembers that I already completed 7 quests a few days ago, and it has a big friendly tick. This gives me the impression that I did something already, and I don't need to bother doing anything.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  quests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Bug Report: Ally Check-In

I hit the check-in button and the pop-up reports far too many +5 socials as well as I "re-earn" every achievement.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  allies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow me to contact my allie after they accept my invitation

I really invited my ally because I thought the game would be good for her. She accepted my invitation, but I can't find her anywhere on the game. Either I'm missing her, or I have to wait until she posts something or she has to add me as an ally. It would be great to consider each of us as the other's ally. I want to make some suggestions to her. Can I do that now???

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  allies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. iphone app a must for my own workflow

I just wanted to chime in... I Love the concept and execution of the website, but in order for this to stick in my own day to day life, I need an iPhone app. The website just isn't usable on a smartphone and the majority of my interaction will be away from my home computer.

I know that it is in the works, but until you launch with it, I can't see sticking with this or recommending it to my friends.

Long story short, keep doing what you're doing... and let me know when the iPhone app is good to…

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  mobile app  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Learn Guitar "epic win"

I've done a few online courses for learning guitar. I know it's not a "physical" or "emotional" HEALING process, but is really is both physical and mental. I was wondering if anyone else has put this type of step by step, song by song, challenge by challenge epic win together, with quests, bad guys, power ups, etc into SuperBetter. I think it'd be a great idea.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  epic wins  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. customizing powerpacks

I got a powerpack, but some of the bad guys don't apply to me. I see where I can add new ones, but can I delete the ones I don't like?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  powerpacks  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. SuperBetter makes a great productivity tool

I know SuperBetter aspires and achieves to enabling more profound recovery and achievement than merely productivity, but there is a fine line between increasing productivity or improving organizational habits and "recovering" from burnout, anxiety issues, and procrastination disorders that make it hard to work productively. That's why I'm using SuperBetter, and I find it serves this purpose incredibly well! Something to consider as you market and develop this tool further.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Weekly Quests Keep Reappearing as needing to do Today

Some of my weekly quests, like weighing myself, keep showing up every day and often even right after enter in my weight. It made it really confusing because I could have sworn that it said once a week, something which also a good practice when you are trying to lose weight because it can fluctuate during the week and even the day. I was so confused that I entered my weight for 3 days and now my quest which I'm supposed to repeat 6 times total will be done 2 weeks before its supposed to because it kept popping up…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  quests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ally invites not sending

Hey, I tried to send 3 ally invites but no one has received anything in their email yet.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  allies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Our email system was down for part of this weekend, but is back up now. You can resend an ally invitation by going to INVITATIONS at the top of your Secret HQ and clicking Resend. If that’s still not working (make sure your allies check their spam folder!) then please let us know.

16. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  quests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would like to be able to delete a quest but can't

I opted to try one of the power packs, but would like to modify or delete one or two of the quest items, either because that quest doesn't apply to my situation, doesn't work for me, or would work better if I could modify the description.

Thanks!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  quests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Free stats?

I got + stats for a tutorial quest. It made me feel like I was given it instead of me earning it, will I actually get better or will I just be told that I am getting better?

Thanks for you work :)
    -Vai

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  quests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We didn’t want to put stats behind any sort of wall – but we wanted an integrated way to let people know about it. By mentioning it as an unlock at level 2, we were trying to both get people’s attention on a cool part of the experience and also give you access to it as early as possible :)

19. User name bug

when I log in using facebook it wont let me change my username to one that has not been taken

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Super Better in a post disaster context

I have a hunch that Super Better could help lots of people deal with the ongoing impacts of natural disasters such as the ongoing earthquakes in Christchurch, NZ. I see in my own ChCh family, people suffering from long-level but chronic fatigue, anxiety, fear, etc. What would the experts say about using it in that context?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Even though we’re currently marketing SuperBetter for health/wellness, the core psychology and research behind it is universal, and can be applied to just about anything. SuperBetter is about breaking goals down into manageable, accomplishable tiny steps and being able to see the progress you’re making along the way. It builds resilience: the ability to stay positive, optimistic, and hopeful even in the face of sometimes cataclysmic challenges. To me, that sounds like something they could certainly use.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base