Skip to content

SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

1. Timezone Error Resets Power-Ups, Quests, and Bad Guys at Wrong Time

I live in the US on the west coast and my timezone is set properly in the SuperBetter app, but everyday my Power-Ups, Bad Guys, and Quests reset at the wrong time. So, when I wake up in the morning my app is telling me I completed tasks I actually did yesterday. The same is true at night, when I check in and all my accomplishments from the day have disappeared. I've written to the SuperBetter team about this issue so many times, but they still won't fix it and I'm at a total loss for what to do.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  mobile app  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Persistent Error: Server code 500

Server error code 500 comes up very frequently when doing a variety of things, from adding bad guys to activating power ups to reading science cards. Sometimes the action silently completes (without confirmation) despite the error, as with battling bad guys, but sometimes it does not, as when adding a new bad guy. It is really distracting and makes it difficult to get the full benefit from this app.

I'm using an iPhone 4 on the latest iOS update. I've tried restarting the app but saw no improvement.

306 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    41 comments  ·  mobile app  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. iPhone app not compatible with iPod Touch

I know it's called an iPhone app, but these apps are almost always compatible with iPod Touch. When I tried to download it, it said that the app required a camera. Why? Please make the app compatible for iPod Touch users. Thanks!

97 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  mobile app  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Sarah Dopp responded

Sorry about this — the app requires a camera because some of the quests require a camera. However, we agree it’s an unfortunate limitation, so we’re looking into ways to make that part optional in the future.

4. iPhone app commenting broken

I type in a comment then press the add icon, but nothing happens. I press enter after entering the comments and the same thing happens.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  mobile app  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks very much for the heads up, Dreamroller. I just tested it out and see what you’re talking about – commenting is a bit buggy right now. To comment on mobile, press the plus twice, then wait, and the comment should post after a couple second delay.

Thanks, Rose

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base