Skip to content

SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

108 results found

1. Use SuperBetter for 1st year teachers

I think this could be a great tool for helping first year teachers build great habits in the classroom. The first year teaching can be such a grueling and challenging year and many people decide to not return after having such a tough experience. It reminds me a lot of the challenge to lose weight, recover from injury, etc. It would be a great way to add an element of fun and support for a group of people that really need it!

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Studying/Exams?

I know it would be a huge addition, but I think the next big 'thing' to add would be to build up mental smarts quest style.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Multiple Choices on the beginning dropdown

I just had a surgery after 4 years of being physically injured. Sometimes I don't know what's worse. Most likely the physical injury still.

I thought maybe down the line you could incorporate a multiple choice area here instead of a dropdown.

I know you can customize your own adventure, but often it feels safe to start out with pick 1 to 3 that you're dealing with.

For me I have physical injury, surgery and post traumatic stress. Maybe those choices together provide different hybrid superpacks.

It's just an idea. I really believe what you have created is amazing and…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Phone App

You guys have created an awesome program! I think it would be really beneficial to make a phone app for iphone AND android so that people can update on the go, and fight their bad guys then and there.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. What is a group code

The SuperBetter community is very diverse in objectives and very American in cultural values; especially in the forums. It would be nice to be able to promote a group code in my profile that is culturally, linguistically and possibly objective oriented; this might be a something like 8 chars for local, 8 char for cultural categories, 8 char for objective type and 8 char or more for SuperBetter applications. The codes could be used to improve relevance in the forum;providing improved filtering tools. It could make seeking allies easier for people who are feeling sensitive about their objectives.

I know…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Overview

This may be my love for the last version of SB standing out, but it would be great to have an overview page (in the sidebar with Activities, etc). You could just show all quests, power ups, bad guys, et cetera in a quick grid.

The best part about the old layout was immediately being reminded of everything. Now if I don't click Bad Guys, I don't have that immediate recognition. Same for Power Ups, et cetera.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bad Guys

I like learning about the bad guys, but it's hard for me to remember to fight them during my day. Or know how to fight them.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. close lightboxes by clicking the grey overlay

For instance, when I click on the icon to see the science behind something, the X that closes the overlay is small, and back above the fold, which requires scrolling up to get to in some cases. I believe that for usability purposes, as well as accessibility, it might be beneficial to allow closing the lightboxes by clicking outside of it.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 6 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?